Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's a tuff job here in ATL but....

Options
NoVA Bill
NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here's a very limited pictorial of some of the events thus far. Eggfest has been all it's been built up to...Biggest deal for me is meeting the people and watching all the councils of war as the eggers get ready to do battle today. Sound be a hoot! :woohoo:

All soldiers made it to ATL but three are KIA, one is MIA while the Kettle has been gravely wounded.
IMG00319.jpg
A fine cigar - needless to say I enjoyed the cigar courtesy of Fidel - thanks Rod!
IMG00327.jpg
The dinner: popsicle lamb chops (and yes Ross I am now a believer), Ahi Tuna, beef and white asaragus for dinner during the meet and greet at Eggmecca. Oh...and the copious servings of red wine, all nicely prepared and served.
IMG00322.jpg
The award (?) to Lil Steven from Beli. I don't know how I let the Red Sox sweater get in the pic - GO NYY!
IMG00323.jpg
Stuff
IMG00326.jpg
IMG00325.jpg
IMG00321.jpg

Gotta get going!

Comments