Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey, Ya Know What Would Be Even Better?

Options
Citizen Q
Citizen Q Posts: 484
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If the webmasters could work really, really hard to develop some sort of "On-Topic Forum", created especially for on-topic posts and create a link to it right at the top of the page right here, that really would be wicked pissah.
Seriously, new Eggers would have an unintimidating place to pose legitimate questions, open discussions of varied cooking techniques could take place unencumbered by modular entitlement concepts, and jackasses would be free to bray back on this forum without the threat of of a **** slap at the next Eggfest they attend

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    What would really be better is you getting over yourself....
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    welcome back, man.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Citizen Q
    Options
    Dude, I'm not back, this place is pathetic. I just popped on to give Greg and Audra a much deserved, old fashioned, pat on the back. I see now that I would have reached pretty much the same audience if I had posted on the Scooter Store Forum, far to many useless loads here to hold my interest for very long.
  • CBBQ
    CBBQ Posts: 610
    Options
    But wouldn't newbies want answers from those jackasses instead of other newbies?
  • stike
    Options
    well.

maybe that means the place could use you.

was good to see you at the fest. don't know if you saw it, but i posted in a reply to you that your brisket was pants-wetting (in a good way).

to the extent that i'm one of the useless loads (for any of my OT stuff), my apologies.

see you around. say hi to herm. was he at the fest? didn't see him. i think i met him the year before.
    anyway.
    have a good one
  • Citizen Q
    Options
    Not to worry Jeff, I don't have any sort of list, but if you scroll over the names of the negative reponders to my first post and this, wel they sort of formed their own little list, dontcha think?
    I did see that and thanks for the accolades, you did meet Greg and Audra again at this year's fest, probably just too much for you take in during the 22 minutes you were in attendance. I'll speak to Diane about getting Tarrantin to change the date for you next year.
  • Citizen Q
    Options
    I'm sorry, thought the comma would be sufficient to separate the different ideas I was attemting to illustrate, should I have used a semi-colon to make it easier for folks to understand?
    At no time did I mean to suggest a Newbie Forum just for newbies, although that might be fun to watch
  • stike
    Options
    "22 minutes" haha

this year it was a whole four hours.

with the economy the way it is, we may not be able to afford a week away next year. that would mean the meet-n-greet and the whole shebang. i know that will make many tens of people happy
  • CBBQ
    CBBQ Posts: 610
    Options
    I'll give you that. LOL.