Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nesting eggs....

Options
stike
stike Posts: 15,597
edited November -1 in Off Topic
wonder if the mothership has ever thought of taking a pic of a set of nesting eggs, like russian matryoshka dolls. :laugh:

stackingBGEs.jpg

i suppose the XL isn't deep enough to accept the large. ah well.

for publicity's sake you could cut the bottom off the large maybe. would make a great shot, though.
ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante

Comments

• Weekend Warrior
    Weekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
    Options
    Must've successfully met your deadline....... :whistle: LOL
  • stike
    Options
    yeah

i was telling rod (fidel) offline that we both have pretty easy jobs if we could spend all day doing that foolishness and still got our work done.

of course, i was at the frikkin table drawing from tuesday til thursday at 9 or so, with nuthin but fifteen minutes each for breakfast klucnh and dinner.

i suppose i woulda got done sooner, or had a long lunch, if i didn' goof off on that thread. hmmmmm
    hahaha
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Don't you even have a job?

Seriously, yesterday with the name game and screwing up the forum all day, and now this?

I don't know if it will work, but I am seriously considering trying to fit my mini into the medium to go on my little road trip.
  • stike
    Options
    well... i turned the work in around 9pm. guy said ti give him "until noon" to confirm the work was all set. five minutes past one they called with changes that will screw up the rest of my day

gah.

the relative "ease" of it is offset by this kinda stuff
  • Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Options
    Glad to see you are still on the forum Stike! I was looking for you.