Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Remember Me

Options
kolbdriver
kolbdriver Posts: 403
edited November -1 in Off Topic
How come I got to sign in EVERY time I come to the fourm?? Anybody else having this problem ?

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    are you remembering to click on the little box that says keep me signed in?
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • kolbdriver
    kolbdriver Posts: 403
    Options
    Yep, doing that every time. Never had this issue before, Just started yesterday.

• Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    I think the admin. wants to keep trolls off the OT forum. Otherwise, it could get rather rancid..
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    could be, but trolls love BGE's Achilles Heel of the gasket so why would a troll start a feud in the Off Topic forum, when gasket posts are a dime a dozen on the regular board? In fact about as often as the cold topic and so beaten to death "sudden news flash" that Sam's is selling eggs? :whistle:
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    cause you badddddd.....

Hey bro....just wanted to say "hi".
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options
    Hi kolbdriver,

I don't think you are the first to have that happen. Have you changed any of your security settings on your computer? Have you changed how you computer handles cookies? Do you put your computer into sleep mode when not using it? If so you might try a cold reboot, that is to turn it completely off and restart it again so everything resets. Good luck, if you can't figure it out post your problem on the "Forum Feedback" forum and the admin may see it faster there.

Gator