Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Snapshot of My BGE

Options
SLOandSteady
SLOandSteady Posts: 210
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I decided to take a breather from studying, round up all the new eggcessories, and then take a picture.

20090619-IMG_0611.jpg

Comments

• Dut
    Dut Posts: 81
    Options
    She's pretty. Nice assortment of eggcessories.
  • Panhandle Smoker
    Options
    You look like you are all set. I saw your post a week or so ago for a nest. To bad you dont live close by there are several around here. Check with Crimsongator Sunbday he may be able to hook you up with one of the older model nest if your intrested. When is your exam?
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options
    Hey SLOandSteady,

The heck with the egg, seen a million of them but . . . those roses look fantastic!!! :laugh:

Congratulations, looks like your all ready cook up a storm. Now comes the hard part . . . what are you going to cook first?

Gator
  • Ross in Ventura
    Ross in Ventura Posts: 7,234
    Options
    You got a lot of toys

Ross
  • lilaccityhearth
    Options
    looks like a happy egg on its pedestal
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    Nice toys, nice patio area. Be careful - there is some kind of black and white alien looking thing in front of the bushes. Might want to roll it out of the way - like maybe to the street for the garbage man. It's just going to be in the way.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Frank in Houma wrote:
    Nice toys, nice patio area. Be careful - there is some kind of black and white alien looking thing in front of the bushes. Might want to roll it out of the way - like maybe to the street for the garbage man. It's just going to be in the way.

keep it's tank though and get a weed burner for lighting the egg :)
  • bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    You are missing something important, but not a bad start. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • ILL--EGGER
    ILL--EGGER Posts: 478
    Options
    You're gonna love that rig/spider/wok combo! Not sure why I waited so long to get mine but I can't recommend it enough.
  • danny285
    danny285 Posts: 360
    Options
    Def need a nest, very dangerous setup.
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Nice shot. I use the spider often for supporting a cast iron sear pan and the wok/spider combo is another often used accessory....I just love a stir fry from the egg. Looks like your all set for anything that you would like to cook. Have fun and good luck with exams.
  • SLOandSteady
    Options
    Panhandle Smoker wrote:
    You look like you are all set. I saw your post a week or so ago for a nest. To bad you dont live close by there are several around here. Check with Crimsongator Sunbday he may be able to hook you up with one of the older model nest if your intrested. When is your exam?

The exam is July 28th & 29th in Denver.
  • SLOandSteady
    Options
    Frank in Houma - Haha. I still like my Weber Q200 and it still definitely serves a purpose. It'll be the only propane grill I ever own: perfect size, versatile, and well-built. Also, I picked up a MAPP burner from Home Depot to take care of lighting duties.

Bubba Tim - What is it that's missing? Hearty pieces of meat right? : )

Danny285 - Yeah, I'm sure I can find a more suited stand for the table. This will be my temporary setup until I can decided what a more permanent solution will be.
  • spiska
    spiska Posts: 3
    Options
    What's the diameter of that wok? I just got a large BGE today and I'm going to spend tomorrow morning at the local restaurant supply store picking up a few necessities. I'd love to get a wok that fits.

Thanks!
  • SLOandSteady
    Options
    spiska wrote:
    What's the diameter of that wok? I just got a large BGE today and I'm going to spend tomorrow morning at the local restaurant supply store picking up a few necessities. I'd love to get a wok that fits.

Thanks!

I believe it's 16-inches in diameter.