Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Triple AZRP Pizza

Options
TomM24
TomM24 Posts: 1,366
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I haven't had much time for the forum recently but that should change in a few months. Pizza has become, and will stay a regular in the Egg lineup. Tonight AZRP pizza dough with Sir Lancelot flour and Yuengling lager replacing the water. If you haven't made a dough yet if you have a Kitchen Aid its so easy. AZRP's sauce as well, I"m all out of Boboli. To round out the triple play some AZRP shrimp. Used the pizza setup 500 indirect with the pizza stone. Used my grill pan on top of the stone and cooked the shrimp for two minutes. Took enough off for the pizza and cooked the rest for the chef for another minute. It was a great pie! One of these days I have to make The Chicken! Thanks to Randy and all the forum members, so many recipes to try I really appreciate the Eggers that post their time tested recipes.
IMG_0609b.jpg

Comments