Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

(Untitled)

Options
Pooter
Pooter Posts: 28
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    Buy some and help a child!!
  • edbro
    edbro Posts: 300
    Options
    If we did it would become an oxymoron.
  • Pooter
    Options
    Didn't know the "secret sauce" was available to purchase. You could have helped a child by telling where this might be purchased instead of acting like your head been in the smoker too long!
  • Pooter
    Options
    I know better secrets than that!
  • Celtic Wolf
    Options
    Gee I wonder if the "Shriner's" have anything to do with it or maybe it's so secret that you have to be a Shriner to get it..

For the record I am not the one asking for a recipe for a Secret BBQ Sauce now am I?
  • Pooter
    Options
    Why don't you get over yourself, pack up your eggs and move on. Not interested in nuts like you. You are the type that can ruin a good site. BTW, stick your head in your eggs and smell some more smoke!
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    CHILL!! Pete may be the token whipping boy sometimes, but he contributes alot to this forum and other major events.

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/whizcast/
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    I am posting here only because the original post Subject was edited and I can no longer post under there.

Nevertheless, the original post was harmless enough. Responses to the original post was a little "sharp".

Possibly the initial responses would have been better if a not so secret BBQ recipe was provided.

We went through this same type thing a short while ago.

Richard has a point and when push comes to shove all are welcome here.

So, before this turns into a pissin contest lets all get along.

GG
  • Pooter
    Options
    Well Richard, I do appreciate your post. Like I said I am through with this. I do not need nor appreciate a "whipping" from anyone. I am a lady with higher standards than this and all of this was uncalled for. If you like him and he is of value to you that is great and I am happy for you but you know as well as I do that what he posted was totally uncalled for. My husband uses this site often and had mentioned that I try it, well been there and done that! I was raised that if you can't say something nice to someone, say nothing at all. Hope all has a good day, many blessings!
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    Guess I better put action to my words.

Just googled on the original subject and did a quick look. I have never tried this but it looks interesting The Secret For Making Your Own BBQ Sauce

GG
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    That's just Pete's way of saying he loves ya...you did a little instigatin of your own in your initial response to him...learn to take people here for who they are..and only time can tell you that....don't take a shot at someone and not expect a shot in return..i'm not defending Pete..but just know how he posts...welcome to the forum..
  • Celtic Wolf
    Options
    Let me try this again.

You come on to a forum and ask for a secret sauce recipe reportedly made by the Shriner's. What I said was or at least I thought it was in a joking manner. Regardless if it is a secret sauce recipe than why ask for it.

You attack me and expect me not to attack back.

If the sauce is a secret shriner sauce than common sense says "Ask a Shriner"

I think you are the one that needs to get over yourself. I am sorry you can't take a joke no matter how badly executed.

As for my posting on this forum If you don't like them than execute your First Amendment rights and feel free not to read them.