Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WAY OT (prayer/toast)

Dawgtired
Dawgtired Posts: 632
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi everyone,
One of my dearest friends in the world went through an ugly divorce several years ago. Long story, but he deserved much better. He just got remarried and we are hosting a party for them. There was a prayer of thanksgiving that I wanted to use as a toast and I can't find it anywhere. It is based on a prayer by St. Francis. The only part I remember is something about where there is darkness You give us light, where there is lonliness in the world, you give us friends. That is a very rough recall. I know this board is not meant for this type of thing, but it's such a wonderful and diverse group of people here, I thought someone might be able to help me find this.
As always......THANKS!!!

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.

Ronald Reagan

Comments