Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Weekly Results - 5/04/09

Fidel
Fidel Posts: 10,172
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum

Sorry for the lack of results last week, but I was out of town visiting the New England folks and couldn’t access my spreadsheets.
Anyone that has not reported their results for 3 weeks or more has been moved to an inactive status. If they want to get back in the game I have kept all the data and will gladly move them back into an active reporting status.

Forum Handle Followed by Percentage of Body Weight Lost to Date.
[ol]
[li]crghc98 --- 18.04%[/li]
[li]Fidel --- 14.93%[/li]
[li]Midnight Smoker --- 14.58%[/li]
[li]Fishlessman --- 13.91%[/li]
[li]BKC --- 6.87%[/li]
[li]EGC --- 6.55%[/li]
[li]Chef in the Making --- 5.44%[/li]
[li]Inksmyth --- 3.30%[/li]
[li]CrimsonGator --- 2.38%[/li]
[li]Misippi Egger --- 1.67%[/li]
[/ol]

Comments

• crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Fidel,

thanks for doing this. Happy to report went to the docs this morning. Blood Pressure was 117/69 after being high ( I think 145/85) last time. He ordered a full blood workup for the cholesterol level, so we will see what happens when those come in...hoping it will be similar...
  • Great news!! I'm actually looking forward to my annual visit later this summer to see the anticipated improvement.
  • After owning a BGE for over 15 years or so I just recently discovered the forum while searching for some parts to repair my egg. Now this morning I discovered the weight loss forum. What a great idea. Seeing I weigh 223 and need to get down to 175 I would like to participate. What do I need to do and how does this work?