Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WHOOP!! JACKPOT!! It's nice finally being lucky...

Bootleg
Bootleg Posts: 49
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A fine fellow, that I have never, met came into town yesterday and brought his Mini BGE with him from Atlanta.

The Story: A couple of months ago a stranger offered to sell me (through a different website) his Mini egg for $100 and I jumped on it! Tried to arrange a time to pick it up in Atlanta but he stopped returning my messages and I knew it was too good to be true. Well last week I decided to send him one last message which he returned and explained that he just wanted it out of his way! He wrote that he was coming to Augusta for the Masters and if I came over and picked it up from his Grandparents house I could have it for FREE! He sent me a text last night advising that he was in town but had some business and had to go back to Atlanta early. But he left the egg and told me just to pick it up which I did this morning!!! It is in great shape, practically brand new!! Still white on the inside and the gasket looks brand new. It is missing the daisy wheel and thermometer but I am going to pick those up this afternoon.

Just thought I would share with people that would understand my excitement!!!

Bootleg
Evans, GA

Comments