Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Help with posting pics.

Options
Lambchops
Lambchops Posts: 166
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am new at the computer thing but not at the Eggin' thing.Can anyone help with posting pictures?

Comments

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Upload your pics to photobucket. Go to options and make sure your account is private or else the whole world will be able to use your photos. You could also search the forum for "posting pictures" and read other ideas that may help you.

This should help:

http://www.rickstropicaldelight.com/Photobucketphotos.htm

Good luck.
    Faith
    Tampa, FL
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Lambchops
    Lambchops Posts: 166
    Options
    Thanks Florida Grillin Girl.Every little bit helps.
  • Mike in Abita
    Mike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Rick use to have a great write up on "How to post a photo" Now the link just reroutes you back to the forum and that write up is as clear as mud.

Let's see.

Open a free PhotoBucket account. Here. http://photobucket.com/

Next you want to do two things. Go to the account options page and select your account as private, and on the upload photos and video link select the 800X600 in the "Reduce to" block. Click on upload and the navigate through your photos to find the ones you want to upload. You can hold down the CTRL button to upload more than one at a time.

Once you have the photos loaded onto PB the go to the photo you want to post and hover you mouse over the photo. A list of links will appear below the photo. Select and copy the IMG code at the bottom. Copy that IMG code and paste it directly in to the body of your post.

DSC_0013.jpg

Start a new line with the enter button and then add another photo.

DSC_0019.jpgDSC_0033_edited.jpg2deer1.jpg
  • greendean
    greendean Posts: 50
    Options
    My first attempt at pulled pork - awesome results[img size=150][/img]