Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My posts link

James MB
James MB Posts: 359
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Intermittently I get the following error when clicking on the "my post" link.
Great link btw, only just noticed it.

Not Found
The requested URL /Notice: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1; query=SELECT name FROM mos_sb_categories WHERE id=, trace=/home/bge/public_html/includes/database.php:300/home/bge/public_html/components/com_simpleboard/sb_util.php:51/home/bge/public_html/components/com_simpleboard/showcat.php:320/home/bge/public_html/components/com_simpleboard/simpleboard.php:310/home/bge/public_html/index.php:208 in /home/bge/public_html/includes/database.php on line 195searchuser/James MB was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.39 Server at eggheadforum.com Port 80

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    James MB,

Hmm -- looks like perhaps that may happen when you click the link after your login has timed out. The query is missing the userid value, which would happen if your login timed out. We need to fix the search to check even though the link is not provided when you're not logged in (because the link can be clicked long after the page was generated).