Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Weight Loss

Options
Semolina Pilchard
Semolina Pilchard Posts: 768
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
If all you do is cut back on calories without lifting weights, the scale will keep an accurate account. But, if you also start a weightlifting and exercise program at the same time, you won't see as much weight loss. Muscle weighs much more than fat. I see it all the time at the health club. Women join, and a couple months later they are looking really good, yet complain because they only lost 2 pounds. They WANT to see results on that scale. Many clubs take measurements all over the body to help clients track progress.

Comments

• emilluca
    emilluca Posts: 673
    Options
    Measurements are good to have. I have not lost 1 lb and find I have lost many inches from my body. A log is a good tool to start with. Keep track of the vital info so you can adjust as necessary. More food less food more walking less walking more strength training less etc...