Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Squirming

Options
Cecil
Cecil Posts: 771
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As I work today, in an effort to help south Nashville drink responsibly, I think of the 15# of butt on the egg at home. I am doing Brunswick stew for friends on Sunday (Titans game). I realize that this is WAY too much for this stew but it will not go to waste.
Anyway, it went on at 7:00 this morning and I can't wait to get home late this afternoon to check on it.

Walt

Comments

• Buckdodger
    Options
    Walt...Auburn starts whippin' up on the Bulldogs tomorrow at 11:30. It's supposed to get up to the lower 50's, overcast and windy as heck. A big bowl of ur stew sounds like it would make a great warmer upper b4 our game. Do you have a family recipe for your stew?...would like to give it a try.
    Bob
    Alex City, Al

Opelika, Alabama
  • Cecil
    Options
    Hey Bob, we Dan Dickerson's recipe Southern Living Annual Recipes 1991 page 40. Were I smarter I would find a way to send it to you. It has pleased the pickiest eaters to a full church choir.
    How will you all do Sat?
    My Vols stink.

Walt
  • Buckdodger
    Options
    Walt we are struggeling this yr. But Ga has had some trying games too...only they pulled them out. Our kids still have a good attitude and Ga is a big rivalry. After we take care of them...we get to upset BAMA in the iron bowl in Tuscaloser. The Vols will back, you can bet on it. Thanks for the feedback on the stew, the wife has tons of recipes from S L maybe we can find it.
    Bob

Opelika, Alabama
  • Bama Chad
    Options
  • Cecil
    Options
    Bama fan, sheesh :evil:

Walt