Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Home V St Louis Rams

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hay dudes, whats goin' awwwn?
I am very excited about today's game v the Rams! This is our opportunity to show the world that we are for real as a win would mean 5-1 in last six.
On the other hand I do not like the idea that I will only have 3 days to prepare for the NE Patriots on Thursday night!!!!! "anti-HEEEEEEEE!"( Smokin' Todd told me to say that). I will admit I am too old for that!
Anyway enjoy today's matchups and enjoy the awwwwsome meats u people make on your big green eggs!
Happy touchdown,
Brett Favre
QB NY JETS.
bretttttttttt.jpg

Comments

• Waddap southerner...
    Come on now I didnt exactly say to say that!! hahhahah.
    Anyway man , and I know u pros claim u dont look past games which I think is a bunch of BS, but 3 days off to face the Pats is a bIt extreme. I mean last weekend when u were here I heard all your joints crack every time u moved. Bad sign man.
    Anyway Im sure u wont read this until tomorrow, and hopefullyu win, but....STOP THROWING THOSE DAM PICKS!!! TAKE A SACK.
    ST
  • AL
    AL Posts: 81
    GREAT GAME BRET!!!! HOPE TO SEE A REPEAT ON THURSDAY NIGHT. J E T S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AL