Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

truck windows and baby back ribs $$

Options
Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The ongoing window saga of the 1953 F-100 has ended with a professional glass installer doing it in about 20 minutes for $20.00. LOL I did not even say "I TOLD YOU SO" I just smiled in that wifely way we have. And for me being right, again, I decide that today on my day off I would do baby back ribs and apple pie for him as a surprise when he got home tonight. I knew I would not get the ones on the freezer thawed, we got a half a pig a month ago so this really hurts! Anyways of I went to our wonderful(NOT) Hanifords here in town. after gulping at the $6.00 a pound sticker I got a pack and two huge bakers and the stuff for the pie. I got home and went to fire up the egg and the lighter junk is all in the camper at a friends house as we had to haul the trailer with the booth set up home first and bringing the camper home fri. So I lit a match on the electric stove, used that to lite a birthday candle, where are the no go out ones when you need them? and then had to get it from the kitchen to the egg out in the gazebo. with a breeze blowing! LOL tossed in some fire starters to help it and got them going. BIG mistake they were the "bad" ones that smoke forever and never seem to really do anything.It took an hour and a half to get clear smoke that did not stink. got the little thing of ribs on and they are going good. just went to check their temp and the theropen is in the camper! LOL to off to foil them and play it by touch! sorry to ramble but what a day! LOL

Comments