Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3am, Forum Check

Options
Celtic Wolf
Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can't ignore my assumed duties whilst earth station Texas is off-line.

As reported earlier all is well in Spring Texas - well as can be anyway.

Once again no plumbing problem to report; however, it seems I have come into contact with an Earth Plant known as Poison Oak. Nasty little plant that departs and rather reactive oil. I will not go into detail what it has done to my body, but I will say it does itch something terrible. I have procured a treatment for which the smell might be far worse then having to scratch. Furthermore, because my legs have been particularly affected I am sitting at work in shorts.

It appears the script kiddies are once again active tonight. One in particular has tried to use a nasty program know as Back Orifice. What this ID 10 T didn't realize that BO also opens up his system. So he was tracked and stopped.

Firewall and Proxies are all holding their own.

At the forum communication unit I find 5 members and 90 guests. The Bordello Unit is trying to hold conversation with a member of the Avian Family known as an Owl. I will continue to speak this Bordello Unit in an attempt to find out why he wished to speak with a Bird.

Good Night Leroy

Comments