Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggwego we found you

Grasshopper
Grasshopper Posts: 108
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We took a spin up to Eggwego today. Really a nice place - I cannot wait until next Saturday. It will be the first time the Mrs and I cook at an eggfest. Really looking forward to it. :)
Grasshopper

Comments

• Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Same here, my first eggfest!, heeeeeee.
    Right now I'm practicen a cook for Eggwegofest. I tell ya, smells mighty good. Onions, butter, brats and beer.
    :P
    Seeeee ya there!
  • We will be practicing this week. I believe we will be cooking or grilling wings, a meatloaf, and my wife will be baking (or grilling)a cake. This will be alot of fun. I will be looking you up for the grilled onions.
    Grasshopper :woohoo:
  • We are cooking too, planning on doing Gumbo, a meatloaf and my wife is doing a killer apple tart that placed at Madison a couple years back.
    We have a freind coming with us and taking one of the demos, and we are taking another one home for another freind. Couple new eggheads pretty cool!!!
    See you next weekend
  • I am looking to have a great time.
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Looking forward to meeting all of you in Oswego, Nancy says she expects 200 and is concerned that there might not be enough cooks. So, I'm planning on cooking a lot of finger foods that cook quick. -RP
  • I am so sorry I missed you. I have been promoting the Egg at the Sandwich Fair - sold a couple and invited more future Eggheads to EGGwegoFest. I am exhausted from the fair but really getting eggcited for next Saturday. Did you look around and see the grounds? It will look totally different next Saturday when the tents are set up and there are 250+ happy Eggheads milling around eating the best food in the world and talking with the best people in the world... Again, I am sorry I missed you and look forward to Friday - are you coming to the meet & greet? Or Saturday.....
    Nancy
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Sounds great! And everybody loves cake...
    I made a pineapple upside down cake in the egg one time, good stuff. :silly:

'Dessert' Filly is makin a cake also, hope I get a taste of that cause it's got rum in it. :whistle:
  • sorry we missed you, too. A kind lady did show us around and where the eggfest will be held. We are eggcited, too. 250 people, WOW that is great. We will be needed to talk to you this week to confirm what we will be needing to bring.
    Grasshopper