Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: I need the help of the green egg community!

Options
Vegas Egg Master
Vegas Egg Master Posts: 5
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello, I am a fellow egger here in Las Vegas and everybody is so great on this forum, so I thought I would try and use the strenght and power of the egg masses. Here is the deal:

Back in July a lady in our neighborhood who is a photographer (Amelia Bayardo Photography) and was doing a "cutest kids contest" on her blog. She was offering a free 8x10 for anyone who wanted to do a free 20 minute mini session. So, I took her up on the offer so I could at least get my free 8x10. Now it's time to vote. If Mya wins we will get a free full session and a custom designed mini album so we really want Mya to win!! Her 2nd birthday is just around the corner and it would be so nice to use the free session for that. So I need everybody's help because you can only vote once per email address. If by chance you happen to have more than one email address I would really appreciate it if you would send in a vote from each address. Please!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so here is what you need to do.

1. Send an email to amiegirl@cox.net Subject "Cutest Kid contest"
3. In the email say that you want to vote for Mya, Picture #14.4. Tell all your friends, family, spouse, coworkers, neighbors to go and vote too!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Comments