Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Count Down To Eggtoberfest--1 Day

Options
Earl
Earl Posts: 468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
mini-bud.JPG
<p />Good Morning:[p] Were off to the airport in 45min & will be in Atlanta by 9:30am for breakfast. I think this picture speaks for it's self, but just in case it doesn't. It means," Bring On The Weekend "
Safe trip to everyone & we will see you folks Fri night at the Meet & Greet Party

[ul][li]Registered Attendees [/ul]

Comments

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Options
    Earl,[p]Boy, I sure wish we could make it to the 'fest. It would have been great to meet some of the folks we've gotten to know here on the forum, but unfortunately, hubby has to work a football game tomorrow. Eggfest in May IS on the calendar...![p]Everyone who is on the road or in the air, be safe and hope you have a GREAT time! Raise a glass for me...[p]Tonia
    :~)

• Grumpa
    Grumpa Posts: 861
    Options
    Earl,[p]Even the weatherman is cooperating for the big event.
    [ul][li]Atlanta area weather[/ul]
  • mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    Earl,[p]We're getting in late morning. Spend the day cruising around Atlanta and hitting the grocery store for the needed goods. Will be at the Hospitality special Friday night. See you all then.[p]oooeeeee getting excited (that was Mia, the pig, just as excited that she is NOT going).[p]mShark
  • Julie
    Julie Posts: 133
    Options
    Earl,
    Have fun for all of us that have to work this weekend and can't make it to Atlanta for the Eggoberfest. Please let all of us poor souls know how it went.[p]Julie

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    2big.jpg
    <p />Earl,
    Things are a little slow at work and on tht forum this afternoon so i will post a few pictures to show what you can expect Saturday at Eggtoberfest.Here is Puj carving his wonderful Barbecued Turkey.
    Larry

• YB
    Options
    7big.jpg
    <p />Earl,
    Here is a picture of James with his pineapple cake.
    Larry

• YB
    Options
    8big.jpg
    <p />Earl,
    This is a picture of Grillin'Bill cutting up the best Tri-Tip i have ever had,maybe a few more pictures later.
    Larry

• YB,
    How cool! The lamp in the background looks just like a BGE top.

• MickeyT
    MickeyT Posts: 607
    Options
    Bench.jpg
    <p />Larry,[p]You really know how to hurt a guy. I have to pull the dock and boat out of the water this weekend so this is where I'll be sitting thinking about all the good stuff I'll be missing. Next year for sure.[p]You guys' and gal's have a safe and good weekend.[p]Mick
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Here is wishing all the folks that are lucky enough to be going, a safe trip, and a great time! I am gonna miss out on hooking up with old friends, and making new ones. Overall a great bunch of people...both attendees, and the BGE folks.[p]I'll be there in spirit....and like yall...I will probably be drinking a beer at the same time.[p]Have fun!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • JJ
    JJ Posts: 951
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    I'll save a mint julep for you.

• BobbyG
    BobbyG Posts: 67
    Options
    Earl,
    And everyone else...I live in the big ATL or "hotlanta" and I had the fortune and misfortune to schedule a pheasant hunt in South Dakota on the same weekend as Egg Fest 2002. I'm really bummed that I'm missing the festivities, but I'm sure that the pheasant will taste great on the egg next weekend. I wish I could be with you all.....have a great time.
    BobbyG

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    JJ, don't save it. I'll drink it. :-)