Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where you from and what do you do

Options
1235»

Comments

• Chef Boy RC
    Options
    My son starts college next week to become a physical therapist.
  • Chef Boy RC
    Options
    My son starts college next week to become a physical therapist.
  • RajunCajun
    RajunCajun Posts: 1,035
    Options
    South Louisiana....19yrs with a high tech mfg company. Quality Manager at the present time....New boat and fish as often as possible.

The egg is no longer my best kept secret.

Geaux LSU!!!!!
    The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
    Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.
  • AlwaysGolf
    AlwaysGolf Posts: 704
    Options
    I was born and raised in Tallahassee, FL, Home of the Florida State Seminoles. Attended college there (partied) for 3 years before grades went downhill. Joined the Army for what was supposed to be a 3 year obligation, so I could get money to finish my degree and get out of town because I had just been dumped by the woman I ended up marrying, ended up doing 20. Married the only woman who could tolerate me in those days. Headed off to Germany, at the end of my 3 year obligation she was expecting so I reenlisted for another hitch. At the end of obligation #2 she decided she wanted to go to school. She became a RN. Was going to get out but Army said no, reclassed me into a different MOS and then promoted me and the rest is history.

I have been stationed at Ft Campbell, KY, Ft Rucker, Al and Republic of Korea (Twice), Iraq, Ft. Lewis, WA, and Ft. Hood Tx. Wife liked her job at Ft. Hood so, after her following me around for 20 years, (retired from the Army in Feb 2007) we moved back and built a house in Harker Heights, TX which is about 10 miles from Ft. Hood. I work on base for a contractor doing Data Collection and she works in the base hospital.

Next goal in life is to be doubly retired like FlaMike so I can have more tiime for Golf and hanging out cooking/entertaining in the Egg-Ma-Hall!! And waiting for Mickey to give me a rock bottom price on a Tundra Crew Max!! :)

Sorry I was so long winded slow Sunday morning around here so far.
  • Raytheone
    Options
    Hey gang, great thread!! :woohoo:

Born and raised in West central Illinois, close to Peoria. Lived there 39 years. Now we're in Northern Kentucky, and lov'in it :)

I am a Facilities Operations manager working for a large spirits company as a contractor.