Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT/Funny Story

Options
Dimple's Mom
Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So my mom was here last week visiting. My husband slept on the porch (we have 2 beds out there) and my mom slept in our bed with me.

Before she got here, my sister Janice said, "You know mom has bad dreams and screams out in her sleep, don't you?"

I seemed to vaguely recall this. Jan said she just shook mom awake to get her to quit yelling. Jan made it sound like mom yelled really loud. I asked Jan if she ever asked mom what she was dreaming about and Jan said no.

So sure enough, the very first night, at about 1:30 am, mom starts making all these loudish (but not as loud as Jan had said) noises and calling out like she's having a bad dream. So I reached across to wake her up and she grabbed my arm and I felt this intense sharp pain. I finally got her to wake up but she was still very fuzzy.

I said, "Mom, what were you dreaming about?"

She said, "There was a bear....but I BIT him."

At this point, I was laughing so hard I could hardly talk. I said, "No, you bit ME!"

I laughed myself silly for nearly a week. I had a big bruise on my arm where she bit me. It's turned yellow now but it's still sore. I just hope she's had her shots!

Comments