Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I love my UPS driver

Options
FlaPoolman
FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Arrived today 6 ashtools, new daisey wheel, 2 grid grippers, a meat flipper, 7 DP's spices (swamp venom, raising the steaks and cowlick) and not in the pic brand new eggmates for the large. Christmas in July.

101_2160.jpg

Comments

• mikeb6109
    mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    Options
    you having problem with ash or something?? 6 is a bit exessive don't you think?
    but never the less nice stash of toys!
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Options
    Hey Pat nice Christmas, I have that other thing here yet I did not ship out, but will on Monday for you. Sorry about that, had a bad week.
  • FlaPoolman
    Options
    Shipping the ashtools to Doug123 to put custom handles on. I'll give him 4 and he's gonna ship 2 back. 1 is for PBM. Got everything cheap from a store that was closing.
  • FlaPoolman
    Options
    Thanks. Think I forgot my password on your site or should I just reregister. Got your E mail so you can call cell or home #.
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    OH GREAT,I guess I got some work to do :lol: Thanks alot buddy.I'll get them back to you in a few weeks.I think you'll like them :whistle:

003-8.jpg

004-11.jpg
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    Whooa Bubba!! Hit the jackpot!
  • mikeb6109
    mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    Options
    makes nice stuff, i should try that myself....hmmmmmm
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Thats a great pile of gifts! I need a grid gripper, where do I get one?
    Thanx, Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • FlaPoolman
    Options
    It was a great deal so I bought both she had. I only need one extra so the other is yours if you want it. Just let me know.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    THat is so nice of you to offer it! I will accept!!
    Thank you so much Pat. I'l email you.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE