Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Website Problems

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I have tried to log in several times over the last few months using my handle of "EagerEgger" with no success. Evidently I have forgotten my password, but when I request it, it does not come to my email. Any suggestions on how to rectify this?
Mike

Comments

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    Looks like some of the Texas group is coming back. Welcome! Go to top right hand side of this page and send your message to the WMK trouble desk.
    Welcome back or at least trying to get back!!
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    EagerEgger,

No need to repost -- I'll move it in a while.

Has your email changed since you registered?

I sent out a login confirmation email, but if your email has changed, you won't receive it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    WMK: THanks for the direct reply. My email has not changed. I did receive your email, but no password. When I click on the link or copy and paste it, it takes me to a sign in where I need the password.
    Mike
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi Richard: I decided I would try and get back in again. Hope some of the past drama is now acvoided with the new website. Nice to hear from you and thanks for staying in touch while I was away.
    Mike
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    EagerEgger,

Okay, you can request at any time a new password from the home page login module (see the "Forgotten my password" link); however, I've just reset your password manually. You should receive another email with the new password -- you should change it to something you like (you can do this once you log in from the "User Menu -> Edit my profile" screen).

Let me know if you have any further problems.
  • Eager Egger
    Eager Egger Posts: 236
    Options
    WMK: Thanksw, all straightened out. Nice to be back in again :-)
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Long time no hear! How are the planes? Look forward to hearing from you again--hope you've been well.