Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:10 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and Others.

Just when all was going well in my police-action dream and I was about to apprehend the culprits in a money laundering scheme involving arch criminal, Jack Gantry and his gang, my internal alarm activated warning me of pending disaster due to pressure buildup in the tubing of this aging facility. Needless to say, Gantry and his gang will continue their life of crime, that is unless some other dreamer assumes my role as Special Investigator, Knobby Tyre.

Dang it! No dreamtakeruppers by the time I made it to the maintenance facility and activated the release valve, saving this old structure once again. Timing is everything in real-life and in dreamstate.

That emergency taken care of in the usual professional manner I moved toward the food prep area and quickly checked the refrigeration illumination. It was functioning properly so I went immediately to the external observation device to check security. Rodney Dangerbird was away from his post but I could detect his muffled clucks and squawks coming from somewhere on the far side of the Coop. He must have sensed my presence at the observation portal and stuck his head up, made another verbalization that sounded like X%&#, and walked around the corner to let me know security was intact. From the look of his fluffed up uniform and reddish chicken cheeks I suspected right away that Miss Mona had flown into the Chicken Ranch for an "inspection" of her own. So I just waved to him to be on the alert for a soon to occur weather related incident that promises considerable moisture dumpage. He waved back but without his usual flare for coolness. I ambled off toward the communications station where I am now. If Miss Mona is here at the Ranch I suppose some temporary nesting with Rodney is okay. He would never let it interfere with his primary duties.

I checked the Forum and found it to reflect activity among 6267 Eggheads, me among them. Also, Spring Hen, and I KNOW she is not "active" at this point in time. So I concluded that the numbers are reflective of many who failed to sign off after their participation. If so, the anticipated invasion is probably not in the works, yet...

My power is quickly eroding so I will return to the charging station. Perhaps I can pick up where I left off in my pursuit of Jack Gantry and gang.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "In Constant Pursuit Of Dreams" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments