Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Tenderloins ala BlueSmoke

Options
Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Grilled up a couple of pork tenderloins this evening. Did them direct with a small sprinkling of mesquite chips. The tenderloins were covered just prior to grilling with BlueSmoke's Gilded Splinters rub. Grilled these to about 155* internal and served with BlueSmoke's Big Chief sauce on the side.[p]Folks, for those that have not tried BlueSmoke's creations, do yourselves favors and try some now. The tenderloins were juicy and delicious. The Q sauce mix perfectly with the pork juice for a terrific companion to the pork.[p]I would have taken pics but I was decompressing from a major demo we did today at work and I was ready for some good Q.[p]Pork is good,
Cornfed

Comments

• BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Options
    Cornfed,
    I'm glad to know you think enough of my efforts to brag about them here. Thank you my friend.[p]Ken

• ChefRD
    ChefRD Posts: 438
    Options
    BlueSmoke,
    I second Cornfed's comments. I have used your rub on lots of pork an last nite on beef for a change. Really good stuff and I highly recommend it to others and if you introduce something else I would like, please post it, so I can try it too. ;)
    Thanks,
    ChefRD