Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Today\'s cooks - thank you to those who helped.

Options
Michael B
Michael B Posts: 986
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The Crawfish Creole came out better than I had hopped, and I owe thanks to those who pointed me in the right direction for the recipe. I served it with white rice, corn on the cob, and sweet tea. It got many compliments.

I also cooked up some grilled sea bass for supper that was equally as good. I served this garnished with grilled peppers and with spinach stuffed Portobello mushrooms and grilled asparagus on the side and a Chardonnay. Again, many compliments from all at the table.

Comments

• Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    Sounds like you had some great cooks. But you left out the pictures. It's great to here and see great success with the BGE.
  • Michael B
    Options
    (GBG)
    I haven't figured out how to post pictures. I use an Olympus OM-4Ti and a Bronica ETRSi. Got any hints?
  • Eggtucky
    Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Options
    Michael, register with photobucket or one of the other image hosting sites on the web...they are usually free...then you upload your pix to their server, and in photo bucket's case, when you click on an image, there are several choices of file types. The one listed as img code for forums and bulletin boards, you hover the cursor over the code, click, and it is saved to your clipboard. Then simply paste into your post on here and the image is linked from photobucket to your posting on the forum. Good luck!
  • Michael B
    Options
    Eggtucky,

Thanks, but I'll need to do a little more than that.

The Olympus is a 35mm SLR film camera.
    The Bronica is a medium format SLR film camera that shoots a 6mm x 4.5mm negative.

Before following your instructions, which appear to be quite succinct, I have to take the film in to be developed, pick up the prints, and scan them into the computer.

But thank you for the aid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympus_OM-4
    http://www.tamron.com/bronica/prod/etrsi.asp