Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tenderloin tomorrow but T-Bone tonight

Options
ravnhaus
ravnhaus Posts: 311
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The real fun is tomorrow but tonight wasn't bad.
A tasty T-Bone had a seductive dance with Mr. Egg.
To voyeur the encounter take taste of the link de jour.

[ul][li]T-Bone Night[/ul]

Comments

• Hooter
    Hooter Posts: 134
    Options
    ravnhaus,[p]Laughed so hard I almost blew chunks in my Raisin Bran...[p]Seriously, that was a nice looking steak...yum!

• DavidHall
    DavidHall Posts: 19
    Options
    ravnhaus,[p]Excellent photos and very, ahem, arousing descriptions![p]In the last picture, there's a small side dish of something. Is it coarse salt?[p]So, what did the rest of the family eat?

• ravnhaus
    ravnhaus Posts: 311
    Options
    DavidHall,
    Kosher salt in the salt dish.
    The Ravness went out for Italian with a friend so that left just me and the Egg. I communed with the steak out on the deck and enjoyed the great spring weather.
    Thanks,
    John

• char buddy
    char buddy Posts: 562
    Options
    ravnhaus,[p]Can't wait to read about the t-bone. The "ode to tenderloin" shows you at the height of your powers. Who seduced whom? Did the Egg seduce the tenderloin or was it the other way 'round.[p]This puts you on solid ground again in the post of the year sweepstakes. But BBQBeth is showing serious strength in her recent efforts against certain evildoers who trashed her opinions about steakhouse steaks. [p]CB