Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Login question

Options
Steeler Fan
Steeler Fan Posts: 395
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Not sure if this is a problem. I can login on the left side under Member Login. I cannot login at the top. I have not registered since you made this the official site. I did register about 2 years ago to this site and have been using it ever since. Therefore, after this longwinded narrative, Do i need to do anything else?

Comments

• Steeler Fan
    Options
    WMK, I logged back in at 1:55pm and did not have a problem. Maybe user error, I don't know ignore my request as long as it works. What the hey.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Steeler Fan,

That's good, because I can't think of any reason why the top login should be different from the one of the left now. We fixed the "hole" that was allowing unconfirmed profiles to get logged in via the top menu. They should be the same now.

Consider the problem ignored :)
  • Steeler Fan
    Options
    WMK, happened again this morning. Could not logon from the top. I went to Home and clicked on it, did my member login on the left. No problem. FYI only, I have no problem to always log in on the left.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Steeler Fan,

We'll look into what might be different between the top login and the one on the left. For now, until the dust settles, just keep using the one on the left.