Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PING - WMK

Options
Good Eats
Good Eats Posts: 136
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sorry to contact you like this I know you are extremly busy and I have been patient but I sent you an e-mail to the public@millerhouse adress and haven't received a response. I have got an active account at the new board but no password... I have tried a couple of times to retrieve a password but to no avail. Could you please help? I have also tried to post at the new board and it won't let me. Again I know you are busy and am waiting patiently but I see all the regulars over there posting... I just want to join the fun. Please don't take this as harsh or negative again I know you are busy... I just couldn't figure out how else to get in touch with you...

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Good Eats,[p]It's okay, and quicker:-), to contact via the forum at present, we set up that email address only for those that wish to send us information privately (e.g. like their email address).[p]Is the email address in your profile correct? If so, have you checked your "SPAM" folder for the email containing your password? If you cannot find it there, then I'll have to manually reset your password for you.[p]Let me know if you find the password email; or, if you need me to clear your password. You can just reply to this post.[p]WMK
  • Good Eats
    Good Eats Posts: 136
    Options
    WMK,
    Yes... I am going to need you to reset my password. I followed all the steps, checking my spam folder and verifying that my e-mail was the same. I really appreciate the help.

• Just trying to post a picture.
    [img size=150]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc75/fossilfrank/P1010121.jpg I hope I got a picture with this text. Frank[/img]