Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Breakfast?

Options
bayouegger
bayouegger Posts: 287
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I drive a commuter van in New Orleans to and from work. Pretty cool b/c I get to ride for free and THEY listen to my iPod and I control the A/C. Anyway. When it's someone's birthday, I bring breakfast in the morning and also bring a snack and either wine or beer for the ride home. I can't/won't drink, but can catch up when I get home!! :lol:

Anyway, anything I can do on the egg for breakfast say the night before? We leave at 6:30 so firing the egg up and cooking something would be a little too much. Since getting my egg in Oct 06, they've heard me talk and talk about how great the egg is and all about this forum.

I have 2 birthdays this week, Tuesday and Wednesday and another one in two weeks. I was thinking about wings on Tuesday's ride home and maybe ABTs for the ride home on Wed. Any other ideas? I've never cooked anything for b'fast on the egg so I'm clueless.

Thanks,

Steve

Comments