Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest 2023 Photo Dump!

Options
Had a great time cooking as part of BGE Team Green again at this year’s Eggtoberfest. The weather was just about perfect and the crowds Friday night and Saturday were great. The only thing that’s better than cooking for people on the Egg, is talking to like minded individuals who are so passionate about outdoor cooking…especially on the Big Green Egg. 

I hope that if you’ve never been to one before, put it on your calendar for 2024. They are so worth it!

Craig aka Cmac Cooks
Amesbury, MA
#BGETeamGreen #TeamArteflame #TeamBarrelProof
XL BGE, Mini-Max, La Caja China, Arteflame Classic 40, Arteflame One 20, Arteflame Euro 20, Cotton Gin Harvester, Weber Classic, Gozney Dome, Anova wifi Sous Vide.

Comments

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,769
    Options
    Bombdiggity !
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Mark_B_Good
    Mark_B_Good Posts: 1,521
    Options
    Nice photos!
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Looks like a great time. 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Way cool! Seems like better weather couldn't be had for an event like this. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,537
    Options
    Bud Light to boot!
    canuckland
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,899
    Options
    Just asking because I really do not know...how many eggs were in use that day and were they all pre-sold, much less pre-sold at some discount being used? It would seem to me that is a lot of used eggs to have to move out of that ballpark and in short order.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • cmac610
    cmac610 Posts: 154
    Options
    RRP said:
    Just asking because I really do not know...how many eggs were in use that day and were they all pre-sold, much less pre-sold at some discount being used? It would seem to me that is a lot of used eggs to have to move out of that ballpark and in short order.
    Yes, just like all Eggfests, the Eggs (and tents) were pre-sold as demo Eggs. I want to say there were around 250 Eggs I think. And I'm not sure 100% were sold, but close.
    Craig aka Cmac Cooks
    Amesbury, MA
    #BGETeamGreen #TeamArteflame #TeamBarrelProof
    XL BGE, Mini-Max, La Caja China, Arteflame Classic 40, Arteflame One 20, Arteflame Euro 20, Cotton Gin Harvester, Weber Classic, Gozney Dome, Anova wifi Sous Vide.
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,056
    Options
    @RRP , 77 larges, 16 mediums, 2 xxl’s, 35 mini maxes, 12 XL’s. All pre-sold at discounted demo prices. $750 for large, not sure of the other prices. Or any of the quantities either as I’m making all of this up. I would imagine somewhere in that ballpark 🥁 though.  🎤 😆 

Looks like a lotta fun!  Hope everyone had a great time. 
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,056
    Options
    I was so close!  Great pix @cmac610 !
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Thanks for posting!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap