Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

If Anyone Is Interested In A Wireless Thermometer

Options
- Take a look on Amazon, Tappecue has their AirProbe3 on sale thru Sunday for $55. Regular $129.  Pretty decent deal.  I just ordered one but have used the previous version (AirProbe2) with pretty darn good success.  I run it through my Tappecue Touch, you can run it as a standalone thermometer if you do not have a Tappecue Touch utilizing a Wi-Fi bridge just like the Meater+.
- I have a Meater+ in my herd but got tired of the Wi-Fi bridge game. So, when I broke down and bought the Tappecue Touch I just went in Tappecue's direction.  Mainly because I felt the Tappecue Touch offered more bang for the buck than buying a Meater Block.  It is cheaper, more versatile, runs both wireless and wired probes and if you wanted to or needed to get in the PID controller game you have that option also.

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    Never heard of a tappecue, but will check it out.  Thank you for sharing.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin