Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

fedex is great

Options
fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,776
packaged shipped on the 2nd, delivered on the 3rd on a friday during a snowstorm out on the street infront of an industrial business. never got it but now shipping is pending (which usually means not picked up yet) and yet is also out for delivery on the truck for the 9th. the customer service bot is special, insists there is two packages delivering i part
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• fishlessman
    Options
    packaged shipped on the 2nd, delivered on the 3rd on a friday during a snowstorm out on the street infront of an industrial business. never got it but now shipping is pending (which usually means not picked up yet) and yet is also out for delivery on the truck for the 9th. the customer service bot is special, insists there is two packages delivering i part

fedex confirms it was delivered last friday at 4:21 pm, the second delivery showing in the system for today is a glitch.......was just delivered........
    fukahwee maine

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,399
    Options
    @fishlessman' s above posts says all you need to know about that five lettered shipping company.  Why any reputable business uses them is because of the deals cut for the benefit of the business.  No surprise here-the end user is the bottom feeder.  In my micro sample sized world, the five letter company has moved below Amazon. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @fishlessman' s above posts says all you need to know about that five lettered shipping company.  Why any reputable business uses them is because of the deals cut for the benefit of the business.  No surprise here-the end user is the bottom feeder.  In my micro sample sized world, the five letter company has moved below Amazon. 

all my ups deliveries arrive mon thru fri during working hours and in the morning. im really surprised  fedex has not figured this out and more surprised when theres a package still sitting there come monday on the road side
    fukahwee maine

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,119
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    My FedEx always shows "being delivered, or delivered" approximately 18 days before I actually receive it.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin