Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thursday night Tomahawk

Options
Wife/daughter wanted chicken breasts, I’m tired of chicken so went rogue.   Pics a little out of order for some reason but y’all Will get the proper storyline    
LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas

Comments

• Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    Completely jealous. 
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    That is one heckofa audible!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Rogue is good!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Sho looks yummy!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    Great rogue-somewhat surprised you are still functional after that audible.  Sweet result right there.  Well played.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 1,909
    Options
    Thanks y’all.   Part of the reason for going this route is I am dog-sitting my daughter’s English Lab this weekend.   The bone will give him about 7 minutes of enjoyment in the backyard.  

Suffering meat sweats tonight and not looking forward to the meat s****s tomorrow.    
  • bubbajack
    bubbajack Posts: 1,098
    Options
    Yes Si!
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• Ragingirishman2
    Options
    Delicious looking tomahawk. I’m really frustrated with Chicago weather and hope it stops raining/snowing so I can get my first cook of 2023 going. 
    XL BGE
    Plainfield, IL.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Wife/daughter wanted chicken breasts, I’m tired of chicken so went rogue.   Pics a little out of order for some reason but y’all Will get the proper storyline    ...
    This pic says it all. I can almost taste it. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    You can post those pictures in any order you like. It's a walk-off grand slam home touchdown three pointer at the buzzer!
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,732
    Options
    That looks great!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• MotownVol
    MotownVol Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Better than chicken for sure.  You nailed it.
    Morristown TN, LBGE and Mini-Max.
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 1,909
    Options
    Thanks y’all.   Now to a “cheat” day of pizza (and per a different thread there will be jalapeños). 
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Beautiful steak! Way to go off path…
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas