Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Custom BGE table for sale

Options
CharcoalMike
CharcoalMike Posts: 11
edited March 2022 in EGG Table Forum

I used to be a regular on this forum, but have been away for a long time.  I'm back, with a table for sale, made by me. Pictures are available 
here.  You can see a pic of the table when it was new, as the first one on the Whiz's page here (Charcoal Mike).  Built with pressure treated framing and then wrapped/sided with western red cedar, tiles are 12" square porcelain.  Includes custom waterproof cover - everything underneath stays bone dry.  The table is in excellent condition, and holds a large egg.  There are straight wheels under the left side (opposite the egg), so while it's super heavy there is some maneuverability.  There is some wear at the bottom of the cover where it has brushed the deck, but it should last a very long time.  The grill/egg and accessories are NOT included, I'm just selling the table due to a move.  Very heavy - you'll need help.  No delivery or shipping.  Located near Charlotte, NC.  $350 or best offer.  

Happy cooking!

Comments