Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Easy Pig Shot recipe

Options
2»

Comments

• Hansm
    Hansm Posts: 214
    Options
    Heartburn City .....
    LG BGE,  Weber Genesis gas, Weber 22" Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Oh, one last thing: not all store bought “thick cut” bacon is created equal.  I was lucky I’d bought two different brands, because only one was really capable of doing the job.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • 6baluts
    6baluts Posts: 274
    Options
    @JohnInCarolina
    Not sure if you have a Lidl near you. If so make a slow pass through the cheese cooler.
    They have spreadable cheese with pineapple and honey already mixed up. Additionally they have a spreadable Jalapeno Pimento Cheese that is pretty darn good that I used in my last batch of pig shots.
    Also have kind of settled in on Conecuh Sausage for the base of the pig shot.
    Stay safe.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    6baluts said:
    @JohnInCarolina
    Not sure if you have a Lidl near you. If so make a slow pass through the cheese cooler.
    They have spreadable cheese with pineapple and honey already mixed up. Additionally they have a spreadable Jalapeno Pimento Cheese that is pretty darn good that I used in my last batch of pig shots.
    Also have kind of settled in on Conecuh Sausage for the base of the pig shot.
    Stay safe.
    Thanks man.  Yep, jalapeño Pimento cheese sounds pretty darn good!
  • Hansm
    Hansm Posts: 214
    Options
    processed food .....   :#  No puking emoji
    LG BGE,  Weber Genesis gas, Weber 22" Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Hansm said:
    Heartburn City .....
    Hansm said:
    Thank you for sharing your helpful feedback and comments!
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hansm said:
    Isn’t all cooked or prepared food processed?  Like cutting a strawberry is processing.  This is an odd train of thought you got there.  Hope you don’t wash your veggies or anything.
  • MJG
    MJG Posts: 598
    Options
    Botch said:
    I will say that the video is actually pretty helpful and clear, IF you can pay attention to what she’s doing.   But that’s a big IF.  

I suspect she knows what she’s doing and there’s a reason she has 200k plus subscribers.
    Three years ago a coworker suggested I look into Audis, to replace my beloved old Saab, and I ran across "Sarah-n-Tuned"'s channel on EweTube.  She's discovered the same formula.  AF veteran, 6'1", cute as hell, lots of "innuendo", but knows what she's doing vis-a-vis car repair/mods (her new-model reviews aren't as interesting).   
    Sorry to ruin it for you, but she was a he…not that there’s anything wrong with that. 😬
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    MJG said:
    Botch said:
    I will say that the video is actually pretty helpful and clear, IF you can pay attention to what she’s doing.   But that’s a big IF.  

I suspect she knows what she’s doing and there’s a reason she has 200k plus subscribers.
    Three years ago a coworker suggested I look into Audis, to replace my beloved old Saab, and I ran across "Sarah-n-Tuned"'s channel on EweTube.  She's discovered the same formula.  AF veteran, 6'1", cute as hell, lots of "innuendo", but knows what she's doing vis-a-vis car repair/mods (her new-model reviews aren't as interesting).   
    Sorry to ruin it for you, but she was a he…not that there’s anything wrong with that. 😬

so much there, and ya just threw it all away...
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    MJG said:
    Botch said:

Why would that fact ruin it for Botch?  
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Going to step in here and assume that had @botch realized that she was a he, well @botch may have not thought she was "cute as hell". Just a guess, not trying to offend the woke faction of the forum.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,512
    Options
    fu-u-u-uck.  

Hello Darkness, my old Friend,

I stood up too fast again...

• Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    Obviously, our friend @Botch wasn't looking at her Adam's apple....
    Clinton, Iowa
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Hey, if you're open to being on the receiving end of a relationship, nothing wrong with a little hedonism.  Not my bag, but obviously all those bolt-on girl accessories are working as intended.  People's personal preferences that don't infringe on mine are perfectly acceptable. B):D