Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Sharing of audio files

Options
Anyone know of an efficient way to share audio files on this forum without having to first post them to YouTube, etc.? I am a wee bit of a techno peasant. 

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Have you tried Napster?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Try posting a sound file
    Options
    Have you tried Napster?
    Napster?  What is this 2001?  All the kids use Limewire now.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Have you tried sound cloud?
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,119
    Options
    That is legit suggestion.  Sound Cloud is a cool platform for independent artists and hobbyists. I totally forgot about them.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Thanks. May look into that option. 
  • PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932
    Options
    I have been laying a few “sound clouds” around the house all day. Little too much dairy maybe. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    Have you tried Napster?
    My friends girlfriend in highschool had a couple message boxes pop up while using Napster but didn't bother reading them. She clicked out of them. Those two message boxes were warnings about downloading copyrighted music. She continued using Napster as she didn't take the time to read the messages. Next thing she knew her family was hit with a 10K lawsuit. Which they had to pay. 

I don't think her parents were very happy....
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    Have you tried Napster?
    Limewire? What is this 2002?  All the kids use Spotify now. 
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,119
    Options
    Have you tried Napster?
    Limewire? What is this 2002?  All the kids use Spotify now. 
    Well played ;)