Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Meanwhile, in Texas

Options
dmchicago
dmchicago Posts: 4,516

No entity in Texas can compel receipt of a COVID-19 vaccine by any individual, including an employee or a consumer, who objects to such vaccination for any reason of personal conscience, based on a religious belief, or for medical reasons, including prior recovery from COVID-19,” the executive order, GA-40, reads.

ok, so you can opt out of s vaccine for reasons of “personal conscience “ but if your brother fu@ks you, you have to have the baby. 

If someone breaks into your apartment at 3 AM and rapes you, you have to have the baby. 

If your baby is brain dead and the birth could kill, you have to have the baby. 

Those are not reasons of personal conscience . 
Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
Dennis - Austin,TX

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Y’all Qaeda
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    An awful lot of anti-vaxxers also claim to be pro-life.
    You can’t be both.  Pick one.  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    So their current long term goal is to kill off much of their political demographic as possible through disease, and force poor women to have unwanted children that will probably vote against their demographic in 18-19 years.  Makes sense.  

Carry on.
    Options
    And now someone is demanding that any Texas classroom that teaches/has materials about the Holocaust, also offer "the opposing view".  :anguished:

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Botch said:
    And now someone is demanding that any Texas classroom that teaches/has materials about the Holocaust, also offer "the opposing view".  :anguished:

What the F is in the burritos down there?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike