Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PSA-Friday Community Zoom Session Virtual Watering Hole Information-PSA

Options
2»

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,391
    Options
    Password please?
    P/W sent via DM.  Hope to see you there.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Time to plan for and then execute a visit this evening.  Doors open at around 9 PM (EST).  Enjoy lively conversation, an opportunity to learn something every time or just sit back and monitor the dialog.  Worth a visit-more than once. 
    You owe it to yourself to give it a look.   B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Good choice of drink. One of my favs. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Just drank some kratom tea, so I'll be ready.
    Options
    For those of you wavering, this evening could reach a new level of entertainment... Show up and draw your own conclusions.  You will not be disappointed.  
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @Buckwoody Egger and I just closed the doors.  It was a most engaging and enlightening evening.  Great crowd and thanks to all who participated.  Once again learned something new.  You could conclude that I have a lot to learn and you would be correct!
    Anyhow- next week once again so drop in and give this a go.  
    Many thanks for @JohnInCarolina for enabling this to happen.  
    Stay healthy and safe-
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Anyone still going?
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @thetrim- just like the Army to show up a day late and a...short =)
  • thetrim
    Options
    Dang????  The Infantry is never late.  We can't say the same about the aerial or naval gunfire support

XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Bump for planning purposes for Friday Dec 11th.  Doors open around 9 PM (EST).
    Drop in and check it out.  
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Will someone please bring the dancing girls this time?  Looks like we have at least 6 more months of this
    Options
    Bump as it is on for tonight- 9 PM EST doors open. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    bump

Jon Snow Memes - Posts  Facebook

edited December 2020
    Options
    Perhaps @lit will join and destroy what otherwise would be a nice time....  let’s hope not

but it is 2020 and all.... just saying 
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Perhaps @lit will join and destroy what otherwise would be a nice time....  let’s hope not

He has dropped in , was pretty funny didn't say much 
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Gamecockeggman
    Options

He has dropped in , was pretty funny
    Sorry I missed it...  

wait... no I’m not
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options

He has dropped in , was pretty funny
    Sorry I missed it...  

wait... no I’m not
    Nah, just kidding. We saved him a space but he didn't show.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Bar is open-masking at your discretion!
  • lousubcap
    Options
    For those who check out his thread:
    Doors closed and easy clean-up in progress.  Great evening/morning as always.  Wide ranging conversation and the entertainment value was tremendous.  Learned a few things of value.
    Mark your calendars as Friday 12/18, the doors open at 5 PM (EST) to entice those stalwart forum members from across the pond to stop in.  
    @Eoin , @CPFC1905@Toast and @Stormbringer it will be worth the price of admission.
    Thanks once again to @JohnInCarolina for enabling this to happen.
    Until next week-
    Stay healthy and safe-
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Bump as game on early this Friday.
    Mark your calendars as Friday 12/18, the doors open at 5 PM (EST) to entice those stalwart forum members from across the pond to stop in. It will be worth the price of admission.
    Link and P/W unchanged since inception.  PM me for the P/W if interested.  
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Bump to remind the start time of 5 PM (EST) Friday 12/18.  See you there!
  • Stormbringer
    Options
    And we're off with cats (on both sides of the pond) and Mrs. Stormbringer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff ... http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

• thetrim
    Options
    How’s the speakeasy looking tonight.  Any idea how late you’ll be taking in patrons, if you haven’t shot down operations already. 
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    Options
    thetrim said:
    How’s the speakeasy looking tonight.  Any idea how late you’ll be taking in patrons, if you haven’t shot down operations already. 
    @thetrim Check the speakeasy thread as we are still rolling and likely will be for a while.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,108
    Options
    Bump
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,108
    Options
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin