Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Put in main forum

Ozzie_Isaac
Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
edited November 2020 in Off Topic
On a mobile device, when I hit the "Egghead Forum" banner, it no longer takes me to the latest discussions landing.  It goes to the Egghead Forum only.  I.e. no off-topic in the latest discussions.  Is that just my setting, or is the buffalo playing dirty now?
A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS

Comments

• buzzvol
    buzzvol Posts: 534
    I think you killed it
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    That is how it should have been all along. Now we dont have to see all the OT stuff if we don't want to.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Lit said:
    That is how it should have been all along. Now we dont have to see all the OT stuff if we don't want to.
    If only there was an offLit sub.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Lit
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    If only there was an offLit sub.
    You can just ignore the cooking part 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    buzzvol said:
    I think you killed it
    Probably did.  Back to your regularly scheduled pork butts, flameouts, and chicken wings.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    No doubt the Buffalo did this to lessen his headaches and time wasted having to babysit the forum, and  to not have to break bad and kick some folks out permanently.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    Lit said:

Nobody has ever made you or anyone else read threads they didn't want to.
    For someone that said they were leaving the forum and even asked the Buffalo to delete their account you sure post a lot.
    Oh, BTW, have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Lit
    HeavyG said:
    Lit said:

Nobody has ever made you or anyone else read threads they didn't want to.
    For someone that said they were leaving the forum and even asked the Buffalo to delete their account you sure post a lot.
    Oh, BTW, have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving!
    It just didnt make alot of sense to have an OT topic choice when it showed up where everything else does. Since the what are you doing now thread is often cooking related maybe the buffalo can move it over to the cooking area.

Have a good thanksgiving!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    HeavyG said:
    No doubt the Buffalo did this to lessen his headaches and time wasted having to babysit the forum, and  to not have to break bad and kick some folks out permanently.
    Yes, because my account is not allowed to post in the non-OT threads.  Instead of it all being in one thread, I will just start using the Valentine forum to post my stuff.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,167
    Way to just pee all over the forum right before Thanksgiving.  2020 just keeps on giving!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Is that right @Ozzie_Isaac you can only post in the off topic area?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    Is that right @Ozzie_Isaac you can only post in the off topic area?
    Not sure about this pissin contest, but personally I have always used the Off Topic forum to alert readers that if they didn't want to read what I posted there then they were duly warned so don't go knocking my post!

So then today I posted my friendly "mooning buns" Thanksgiving picture only to learn first hand that most here would never see it. 

Come on, Buffalo give us a break!!!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.