Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Masters

Options
2»

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,188
    Options
    Tiger Woods doing his best Kevin Costner Impression

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,364
    Options
    Golf fantasy land - beyond my imagination.  A while back I read that so much $ comes in from tv that there is $0 cost of membership - you just have to be special enough.
    The cost is not $0 but it is not what you would think it is, at least that is what I was told by a member. He also said there are many clubs in the US that cost a lot more to be a member. 

I heard the wine cellar came to be, because a member said they should have one. The President then told him a few days later.  Hey, we're getting a wine cellar.  You're building it.  Thanks.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    Tiger WON the Masters. He’s filed a lawsuit against ANGC claiming #12 was illegal. Don’t concede Tiger! Take back that green jacket!
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,364
    Options
    It’s all political now. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95