Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Do not open until Christmas

Options
Cool morning here in Austin so it was time to smoke the cheese for Holiday Gifts.
English Cheddar, Gruyere, Gouda and Mozzarella 

Set up Amazen Tube full of Apple Pellets and let it get rolling

Two layers of Cheeses

1 hr later its all off

Tagged and Bagged for a 4-6 week rest

XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Rectec RT-B380, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 

Comments

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,343
    Options
    The wait is the hardest part
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    I’m going to try this again. Only tried it once and clearly I opened them too soon if you are supposed to wait a month. We opened one after a week and the others after two weeks and they all tasted like ash trays

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• xfire_ATX
    xfire_ATX Posts: 1,115
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    I opened the garage fridge, emptied the contents of a drawer, stacked these up in the back and put the contents back.

Now since its covered up by the beer shelf I'll never see it unless the shelf gets empty- which never happens.
    XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Rectec RT-B380, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
    Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 1,909
    Options
    Yes sir, I'm only 2hrs down the road.    Will gladly pay for some "gifts" with some Twisted X, Austin Beerworks or will run up any of our Houston-area micros.

J/K.   Looks amazing!!!
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • Mark_B_Good
    Mark_B_Good Posts: 1,520
    Options
    I didn't open it ... I swear!
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    ColtsFan said: