Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- Whitey Ford, New York Yankee great passes away -OT

Options
lousubcap
lousubcap Posts: 32,407
Another great pitcher has moved on.  Even if you hated the Yankees, he was a tough competitor and the anchor of the staff.  Condolences to his family and the Yankees organization.  
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,125
    Options
    Man, rough year for baseball greats.  First Bob Gibson, now Whitey Ford.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    RIP to the Chairman of the Board. Mickey, Yogi and now Whitey... my three favorite Yankees.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• gmanrva
    gmanrva Posts: 424
    Options
    One of the best!
    LGE Mechanicsville Va, XLGE Wake Va., LGE Duck NC.
    Formely Gman2 before password debacle 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,125
    Options
    Now I feel bad for being glad the Yankees lost ... Not real bad, but a little.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin