Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

For any Iowegians - Minimax $250

Options
WeberWho
WeberWho Posts: 11,029
edited September 2020 in EggHead Forum
A deal for someone on Marketplace.

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota

Comments

• Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    I'd be all over that, but don't use FB.  
    Clinton, Iowa
  • WeberWho
    Options
    Langner91 said:
    I'd be all over that, but don't use FB.  
    I'm right there with you. I've only ever been on the Marketplace section. I have zero desire to go and look at other people's fake lives they post. I wouldn't even know how. My wife showed me how to get to Marketplace and that's all I need to know. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Langner91
    Options
    Will she show me? 

I actually just talked to a friend who is closer to Ames than I am.  He may contact the guy and check it out.  Thanks for posting!
    Clinton, Iowa
  • WeberWho
    Options
    Langner91 said:
    Will she show me? 

I actually just talked to a friend who is closer to Ames than I am.  He may contact the guy and check it out.  Thanks for posting!
    Ha! It's an old Facebook account my wife made for my mother in law to use when my wife was in Mexico. So it actually is my mother in laws account that she uses to talk with extended family with. I'm golden as long as I can use the Marketplace portion. I don't want or need Facebook!

Good luck on the purchase. I hope you guys are able to snag it!

Minnesota
  • FarmingPhD
    FarmingPhD Posts: 840
    edited September 2020
    Options
    What’s normal price for a mini max?  Zearing is about 40 min drive.
  • WeberWho
    Options
    I think retail is $600

Minnesota
  • stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
    Options
    What's a lowegian?

• JonWesson
    Options
    stv8r said:
    What's a lowegian?

iowa people's.     I-o-wee-gee-n.     drove thru soon ago putting margie way back rear view mirror.    good people there.    much better than rhode islands
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Last I checked my local dealer had a price on MM of $549
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Langner91
    Options
    It is sold.  Whoever got it, got a deal.

Clinton, Iowa
  • WeberWho
    Options
    Langner91 said:
    It is sold.  Whoever got it, got a deal.

Dang it!

Minnesota