Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New KAB For My Mini!

Got a new Kick Ash Basket today for my Mini Egg. I’m so glad to see that Chad is offering these for the Mini now. I use my Mini more than any of my three Eggs for weeknight cooks, but it’s the hardest to clean out the conventional way. So often, it seems the Mini gets left out if the accessory game, but if you own one you know how handy they are, especially cooking for two.  Kudos to Chad and the Kick Ash folks!  You’ve made this Mini owner really happy!
LBGE, MM, & Mini. Weber Smokey Joe for a knockabout. 
"Honestly, Honey!  Just one more Egg, and one more gun, and I'll be done!"

Comments

• cookingdude555
    cookingdude555 Posts: 3,188
    I have both minis equipped with them. I love them. Makes it much easier to clean out the little guy. 

• Flatfoot
    Flatfoot Posts: 96
    I have both minis equipped with them. I love them. Makes it much easier to clean out the little guy. 

Yes Sir! I think my next purchase will be one for the Mini-Max. Do you have a KAB in a larger Egg?  
  • cookingdude555
    cookingdude555 Posts: 3,188
    Flatfoot said:

Yes Sir! I think my next purchase will be one for the Mini-Max. Do you have a KAB in a larger Egg?  
    I have them in all my eggs. They’re great. 
  • dweebs0r
    dweebs0r Posts: 539
    I had a mini and I sold it.  My intention was to buy a mini max and I never did.  I really think I am going to pick up another mini.  I miss that little guy for weeknight cooks.
       -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).
  • Flatfoot
    Flatfoot Posts: 96
    edited May 2020
    dweebs0r said:
    I had a mini and I sold it.  My intention was to buy a mini max and I never did.  I really think I am going to pick up another mini.  I miss that little guy for weeknight cooks.
    I would sure miss mine if something happened to it, dweebs0r!  We are empty nesters now and it’s really handy and efficient to fire up that little guy for a couple of filets or chicken breasts. When I bought my third Egg, a Mini-Max, I said I might sell the Mini. That lasted about 5 minutes!  😝  I find that I like to fire up both of those smaller Eggs to use simultaneously. I use my Large for low-and-slows and when family or company is in. Otherwise, it’s the little Eggs for me!  
  • Karst
    Karst Posts: 2
    edited August 2023
    Really would love to have a Kick Ash Can for it... 

Chad: No can’t do.... 😢
  • minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    How long have they been making one for the Mini? I just met Chad at a mountain bike event in Duluth, MN this Summer. What a fantastic guy!
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    minniemoh said:
    How long have they been making one for the Mini? I just met Chad at a mountain bike event in Duluth, MN this Summer. What a fantastic guy!
    Chad as his wife are both wonderful people.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas