Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Happy Birthday JohnnyP!!!!

Options
Hello fello Eggheads,

Please join me in wishing my good friend and friend of the forum, Johnny P, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

John and I go waaaaaaaaaay back and I am lucky to have him as one of my longest and best friends on the planet. A long time ago I made John something low and slow on my Weber Kettle.  They next thing I knew he was doing the same, then one day he started talking to me about a Big Green Egg and that it would "change my life!"  HAHA! Two years of cajoling and I finally joined the club. Wasn't long before I had to get a Blackstone, too.  So, with a friend like that, the least I can do is celebrate him at one of his favorite places, this forum.  Won't you join me in wishing this young man, awesome husband, great father and all around cool dude a HAPPY BIRTHDAY?!?!?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!! jmmmlol
When do y'all teach me the secret handshake?
XL BGE, 36" Blackstone, and a Wah Wah pedal
Williamsburg, VA

Comments