Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Couldn’t pass this up...

Went to Sams earlier and couldn’t pass up on this. It’s a 2pk which is perfect bc I’ll cook one this weekend and freeze the other for a later cook. 

Comments

• QDude
    QDude Posts: 1,052
    Great price.  I'm going to check my Sam's to see if they have any this cheap.

Northern Colorado Egghead since 2012.

XL BGE and a KBQ.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,463
    Not bad for a Jackson!  :triumph: 

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• lentsboy007
    lentsboy007 Posts: 416
    Wife came home with one of these last week . I was cooked one and froze other as well. Great price . 

1 Large Egg, Blackstone griddle

Belgium...........The Netherlands??

• xfire_ATX
    xfire_ATX Posts: 1,112
    I saw last night the local Randalls (Safeway brand) two packs for ~$20.  If my freezer wasnt pretty full already I would have grabbed one.
    XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
    Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Just my $.02, but I would cook them both, pull it all, and save the leftover pulled pork. 

A foodsaver is great for this, but if you don't have one a freezer bag will work. 

Or...order a foodsaver from Sams and do the no-contact pickup ;)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• bbracey21
    bbracey21 Posts: 319
    Did a semi turbo type cook (275-300°) with one today. The fam & I thought it turned out great! 
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    nice looking cook & and at a dang good price!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Very nice. Great buy!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,540
    Q looks great.  We regularly can get butts in NC at .99 lb. 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"