Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Dizzy Pig Mole......

Comments

• CigarCityEggerCigarCityEgger Posts: 2,109
    My package came in today, that was fast! Got 4 new ones to join they’re family. 

Feeling like Thanos collecting his infinity stones 

• RRog17RRog17 Posts: 533
    @northGAcock
    yessir, thanks. Got me one too. 
    Never had it. What’s this stuff good on?
    Canton, GA
    LBGE, Joe Jr., 28” Blackstone
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,676
    Happy to oblige, and your support over the years is very much appreciated, especially right now. Ya'll are helping us keep the doors open and we are all grateful. Happy cookin'. Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 38,171
    Mole GIF - AustinPowers GoldMember MikeMyers - Discover  Share GIFs

• CigarCityEggerCigarCityEgger Posts: 2,109
    My immediate taste of the Mole’ has me thinking chicken enchiladas in the near future. 
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 11,158
    I’m a little further South and still waiting on mine and new shirt. But I still have a full bottle left on the shelf.

Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 14,933
    RRog17 said:
    @northGAcock
    yessir, thanks. Got me one too. 
    Never had it. What’s this stuff good on?
    Beef, fajitas (beef, chicken, shrimp)....chicken, omelets, pork loin. Ice cream. 
    Johns Creek GA with a Large & a 17" Blackstone........Medium & MiniMax in storage

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • LeopoldstochLeopoldstoch Posts: 1,089
    Super excited to try the spicy pineapple!!! @Nature Boy

Keep being awesome at what you do!! Much appreciated!

Brandon - Ohio

• Yeah the spicy pineapple head sounds fantastic. Excited to try that one too. 
    My immediate taste of the Mole’ has me thinking chicken enchiladas in the near future. 
    Heck yeah! A lady who used to post here @peppermonkey inspired Mole. She had moved to Texas and said she wanted something deep rich and cumin-y. Something with Guajillo chiles too. For some reason I thought cocao and chocolate. In any case, South of the Border. Thanks for the post sir!
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Photo Egg said:
    I’m a little further South and still waiting on mine and new shirt. But I still have a full bottle left on the shelf.

It's on the way. We have a skeleton staff right now but we're still getting it done. Thanks so much for your support brother! Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Super excited to try the spicy pineapple!!! @Nature Boy

Keep being awesome at what you do!! Much appreciated!
    I guarantee you I am more excited that YOU want to try it! Cheers!
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 4,518
    I am definitely keeping that Spicy Pineapple Head on my list. Maybe when I start gathering things for this years rub exchange.
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 11,158
    edited April 2020
    Love the new T-shirt!

Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 2,900
    Thank you for this thread!  My spice cabinet is dominated by Dizzy Pig.   I just ordered this:

Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1 x Spicy Pineapple Head Sweet Tropical Rub (Rubs)  = $10.75
            Size: 8oz Shaker Bottle
    1 x "Ish" Fusion Blend Mediterranean-ish (Rubs)  = $10.75
    1 x Spicy Dizzy Dust (Rubs)  = $10.75

And I do have some original Mole:

Thank you @[email protected]"Nature Boy"  I have more, IPA, Cow Lick, Raging River, Peking, and one of my favorites, Ghost..
    Southlake, TX, and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
    Photo Egg said:

To this man @Photo Egg ............I owe my introduction and Mole journey. If he could just tell me how to put the little punctuation mark on the end of it......hell I would increase my Spanish vocabulary to include congregating......or what ever the hell they do. I mean no offense to the Spanish Speaking forum members. Pardon my southern ignorance......well and everything else for that matter. 
    Johns Creek GA with a Large & a 17" Blackstone........Medium & MiniMax in storage

• LegumeLegume Posts: 11,738
    just got my package today, couple of bottles of mole, trying the IPA and red eye.  Mole has been my favorite.  I may try the ipa on lamb tomorrow 
    I do not have any broken or spare parts for any size egg.
    If he could just tell me how to put the little punctuation mark on the end of it......

Molé

To insert symbols on Windows 10, use these steps:
    • Use the Windows key + (period) or Windows key + (semicolon) keyboard shortcut to open the emoji panel.
    • Click the Omega button to access the symbols. 
    • Select the symbols you want to insert.
    On an iPhone, push and hold the letter "e", and list of choices will pop up.

Southlake, TX, and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • yumdingeryumdinger Posts: 254
    Dang I just ordered 8 bottles!  I am going to have to add a dizzy jig only spice cabinet to my kitchen!  I don't buy anything else.
    smbishop said:
    If he could just tell me how to put the little punctuation mark on the end of it......

Molé

To insert symbols on Windows 10, use these steps:
    • Use the Windows key + (period) or Windows key + (semicolon) keyboard shortcut to open the emoji panel.
    • Click the Omega button to access the symbols. 
    • Select the symbols you want to insert.
    On an iPhone, push and hold the letter "e", and list of choices will pop up.

Thanks.....was mostly kidding. Happy Easter.

@northGAcock B) , Happy Easter to you as well!
  • bubbajackbubbajack Posts: 861
    Thanks for helping me spend more money @northGAcock . Just made my order for some Mole, among a few other that I have not tried. DP has great products for sure. Look forward to trying them out.

I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,L,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2

I am locked in a place where now one goes - we have no quarter!
  • SamIAm2SamIAm2 Posts: 1,387
    Holding the e down on MacBook Pro works the same.
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • Thomasc18Thomasc18 Posts: 197
    Thanks for helping me spend my money!  Just ordered 4 bottles. 2 mole, 1 swamp, and 1 raging river. Hope it’s good. 
    Madison, AL
    edited April 2020
    Super excited to open my shipment and find that I got the first two bottles of Mole off the line!

Legume said:
    Super excited to open my shipment and find that I got the first two bottles of Mole off the line!

Lol.......Funny,.........mine had no written number. I got to call bullsh!t on that one. 

Legume said:

Lol.......Funny,.........mine had no written number. I got to call bullsh!t on that one. 
    Don’t be butthurt.  I’ll trade you the #2 for 2 bottles of the unmarked, or the #1 for 3 bottles.  I know what you’re thinking, very generous offer.  I’m just that kind of guy.