Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Whom ever shared GRINDING their own burger

Options
Thanks for whomever shared grinding your own burger.  Had a blast.  Forgot i even had the attachment. Made my own burger.  Sirloin, rib eye, and chuck roast with fresh onions and spices shoved thru twice.  Had rotisserie on the bge.

Columbus, Ohio

Comments

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Looks good. Hope you cooked it to the glorious med rare. 
  • jdMyers
    jdMyers Posts: 1,336
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Oh yes.  With budda. One of the better burgers.  
    Columbus, Ohio
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    For those who don't have a grinder, you can also use a food processor. Simply pulse the meat to the grind you like. Best to cube the meat and then partially freeze it (20-30 minutes) before processing. Doesn't take long to "grind". 

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• jdMyers
    Options
    thats what I did.
    Columbus, Ohio
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Don’t forget brisket 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• jdMyers
    Options
    I knew there was a mest inwas missing.  Couldnt remember for the world
    Columbus, Ohio
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    For those who don't have a grinder, you can also use a food processor. Simply pulse the meat to the grind you like. Best to cube the meat and then partially freeze it (20-30 minutes) before processing. Doesn't take long to "grind". 
    I have both, and use my processor, as it's much easier/quicker to clean.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,760
    Options
    I see sausage making in your future 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian